Pocket Admin’s Virtual Administration Services are available to both Small Businesses and Individuals.
Services for Small Businesses
Canva Design Sample Gallery
Services for Individuals
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Do I Need A Virtual Assistant?
Virtual Assistants are useful in a variety of business growth stages. Here’s just a handful of reasons:
- Business Set Up – a virtual assistant is a great consultant for setting up the administrative practices of your business. Even if you intend to do the admin yourself, having Pocket Admin help set it all up means you can hit the ground running when you commence trade.
- Needing Just a Little Help – things are starting to pick up in your business and it’s starting to be a bit of a struggle to get it all done. You want to make a good impression on your own customers so Pocket Admin can help take a few pesky tasks off your hands to give you time to focus on what’s important to you.
- Admin Help Without The Strings – it’s not unreasonable at all to want to have an admin but not have to provide a working set up for them. Dani of Pocket Admin works from home with her own equipment. Win!
- Overflow – your business is well established and you have admin staff in place, however their workload is just that little bit much and you want to give them a helping hand to meet those company targets. Shuffle the excess to Pocket Admin and get your team smiling again!
What Are The Benefits Of Working With Pocket Admin?
Outsourcing your administration to Pocket Admin really can be beneficial to your business – and I’m not just saying that out of bias! Think, for a moment, about the costs associated with hiring an employee to do your administration and then consider these important points about the benefits of a virtual assistant:
- You will save money on increased overheads associated with staffing growth, including new offices, additional office equipment, increased electricity usage, changes to insurances, and so on.
- You will save money on payroll taxes, superannuation, and staff leave – like other contractors, Pocket Admin invoices you for our time and that’s all you have to worry about!
- Pocket Admin is a budget-friendly service. We understand the financial implications of starting and running your own business and we respect the blood sweat and tears you put into earning each dollar. Use of our service is controlled by you – we can help when you need us and wait patiently when you don’t. No lock-in contracts!
- Pocket Admin is a service born out of and servicing rural and regional Australian communities. We understand the importance of the success of a small business, not only for the business owner but the community that it is a part of.
- Get back YOUR time! Running your own business can be a bit of a 24/7 thing – I can’t count the number of times I’ve even dreamed about work! Get back some of those waking hours to focus on crucial aspects of your business and spend more time with family.
Does Pocket Admin ONLY Service Rural and Regional Australia?
Absolutely not! Pocket Admin is a service for EVERYONE, no matter where in Australia. We simply understand the importance of supporting small businesses in rural and regional communities!
What About Qualifications and Experience?
Dani has a Bachelor of Journalism and Post Graduate Certificate in Management. Ongoing professional development is also undertaken at Pocket Admin to ensure the services provided are strengthened by up-to-date knowledge and skills.
In addition to office and virtual administration over the past 20 years, Dani has had experience working in facility management and case management roles.
Dani’s proven adaptability has been developed in the following industries:
- Tertiary Education
- Employment Services – Job Services Australia
- Early Childhood
- Shopping Centre Management
- Employment Services – Recruitment
- Environmental Sciences
- Town Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Engineering & Fabrication